80+ Amazing Best WhatsApp Status

80+ Amazing Best WhatsApp Status

WhatsApp Status is a most uses and  popular features of Whatsapp 475 million users like to daily Update Quotes Images or video as their status.If You are looking some cool and amazing status for Your  I hope You like it.




  1. You are unique, STOP copying others
  2. Doesn’t suffer from insanity… he enjoys every minute of it.
  3. Even Awesome thinks I’m Awesome..!! 
  4. His cuteness is enough to generate crush for him every day.
  5. Stay hungry. Stay foolish. ...
  6. Great minds discuss ideas, Average minds discuss events, Small minds discuss people.
  7. Just Live Life Your Way.
  8. Whenever I remember you, I just forget everything.
  9. You are my present, my future and so my destiny.
  10. Aspire to inspire before we expire.
  11. Our Thoughts Determine Our Reality.
  12. Accept the invitation to my heart and stay there forever.
  13. A lot of languages are there but love is the only language understood by everyone.
  14. My heart matches the beat with your heartbeat.
  15. Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.
  16. Your slow walk doesn't matter if your way is right.
  17. Time may fly, but your goals must be steady.
  18. Out of everything, I missed your smile the most.
  19. No calls, No message, No WhatsApp… Because my phone is switched off
  20. Your attitude determines Your direction.
  21. Without getting tangled, you will never learn to untangle things.
  22. I love her so much, just waiting ... when she understands.!
  23.  The true success is the person who invented himself. ...
  24. You Can Have Hope Without Faith, But You Can’t Have Faith Without Hope.
  25. Better An Oops Than A What If!
  26. Your love life with great lines. This is the great and effective way to communicate your feelings or thoughts even in a better way.
  27. I don’t want to earn my living; I want to live.
  28. Constantly, Consistently, Continually, You…!!!
  29. WhatsApp Is A Journey, To Find People Weird Like You! ;)
  30. Secret Of Happy Life: Replace One Worry With Another! ;)
  31. What If, Everything You Are Going Through Is Preparing You For What You Asked For.
  32. The People In Your Life Should Be A Source Of Reducing Stress, Not Causing More Of It.
  33. When We Resist Our Fate, We Suffer.
  34. Heart understands no language but love and care.
  35. I rarely put my feelings into words. When I don't say, it doesn't mean I don't feel.
  36. Live for yourself.
  37. Your love and my care make a perfect match.
  38. You are unique, STOP copying others
  39. Luck Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity!!!
  40. Don’t Ever Be Someone’s Slogan, Because You Are Poetry.
  41. Someday, You Will Be As Happy As You Pretend To Be.
  42. I Have The Power To Change My Story….TODAY!
  43. I Can’t Lose What Was Not Mine.
  44. Being Kind Is More Important Than Being Right.
  45. We Have Tomorrows For A Reason.
  46. Great Things Never Came From Comfort Zones.
  47. Keep Some Room In Your Heart For The Unimaginable.
  48. The Secret Of Your Success Is Found In Your Daily Routine.
  49. If u think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I’m the worst.
  50. I enjoy when people show Attitude to me coz it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
  51. Your best teacher is Your Last Mistake.
  52. If you don’t like my attitude then stop talking to me.
  53. My attitude based on how u treat me.
  54. Silence is the best reply to a fool.
  55. Work hard. Dream big.
  56. Just like rail tracks never meet, yet travel miles together forever. Some love
  57. Your eyes are the true reflection of the feelings you have for me
  58.  I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT. !!
  59. I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.
  60. My attitude is based on how you treat me.
  61. Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
  62. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
  63. life is like ice enjoy it before it melts
  64. Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh it's your Attitude.
  65. When I’m good I’m best, when I’m bad I’m worst.
  66. Life will give u exactly what you need, not what you want.
  67. Yeah U – The one reading my status, Get Lost!
  68.  “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.”
  69. Don’t hurry, don’t worry
  70. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life
  71. The more experiments you make the better
  72. Sometimes To Lose Balance For Love Is Part Of Living A Balanced Life.
  73. I Was All Alone Until My Loneliness Asked For My Company.
  74. I enjoy life when things are happening
  75. Life is short
  76. Be the change you wish to see in the world.
  77. Everything you can imagine is real
  78. You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.
  79. Please don’t get confused between my personality and my attitude.
  80. I’m cool but global warming made me hot.


Comments

Popular Posts